- Main burner ignition using a 120V hot surface igniter.
- Flame rectification circuit to monitor flame presence.
- Monitoring of system pressure switch, high temperature limit, and rollout functions.
- Appliance operation/safety requirements controlled via microprocessor.
- Control of a standard induction-type circulating fan motor (based on appliance requirements), in response to a conventional low voltage or EnviraCOM thermostat.
- LED system status, performance and diagnostic indication.
- Wire harnesses provided for simple replacement of most IFCs and integration with most heating and cooling appliances.
- Twinning capability
- EnviraCOM communication capability to enable local and/or remote system status, diagnostics, troubleshooting, and HVAC system control.
- Description: Universal single stage heating & cooling
- Line Voltage: 120Vac (97-132 Vac)
- Low Voltage: 24V (18-30Vac)
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature (F): -40 F to +175 F
- Operating Temperature (C): -40 C to +79 C
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 0% to 95% non-condensing
- Igniter Current: 1.0A resistive @ 95Vac output
- Thermostat Anticipator Setting: (Stage 1 only) 100mA
- PrePurge: 30 seconds
- HSI Warmup Time: 17/27 or 30/30 seconds
- Trial For Ignition: 4, 6, or 8 seconds
- PostPurge: 15 seconds Interpurge: 60 seconds
- Ignition Trials: Three, two tries if flame is not sensed
- Flame Failure Response Time: 2 Seconds max @ 1µA
- Number of LEDs: 3
- Heat On Fan Delay: 30 or 60 seconds
- Heat Off Fan Delay: 60, 90, 120, or 180 Seconds
- Cool Fan On Delay: 5 seconds
- Cool Fan Off Delay: 0 or 60 seconds
- Gas Control Used With: Any 24Vac redundant, direct ignition gas control rated at 1.5A or less. Honeywell VR8205 recommended.
- Cooling Contactor Used With: Any 24Vac contactor rated at 1.0A or less
- Induced Draft Blower Load: 2.2FLA / 25LRA max @120Vac
- Circulator Load: 14.5FLA / 25LRA max @120Vac
- Type of Fan Used With: Standard Induction-Type Circulating Fan
Intermittent Hot Surface Pilot