Description:Shurtape® PC 857 printed cloth duct tape is used in the HVAC industry to seal, seam, and join Class 1 Flex Duct, even when surfaces are rougher or not fully clean. Designed for high holding power, superior shear strength, and excellent tearability. Recommended for applications in which the tensile strength and adhesion to stainless steel and polyethylene must meet or exceed the strict requirements of UL.
- Item Duct Tape
- Duct Tape Type Duct Tape
- Duct Tape Width 48mm
- Duct Tape Length 55m
- Duct Tape Thickness 14.00 mil
- Duct Tape Grade Premium
- Tape Color Family Black
- Color Black
- Duct Tape Primary Material Coated Cloth
- Material Polyethylene Coated Cloth
- Tape Shape Continuous Roll
- Tape Adhesive Rubber
- Performance Temp. 50 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Adhesion Strength 70 oz./in.
- Tensile Strength 27 lb./in.
- Diameter 6.681"
- Standards UL 181B-FX, UL Listed, FSI 15/SDI 30, UL 723