- Compact construction - small dimensions, low weight for both valve and coil.
- Semi-hermetic construction - stainless steel armature tube top part with combined metal gasket and rubber O-ring fitted on the brass housing.
- Welded bimetal connections on the brass housing
- High strength of joints and high vibration resistance
- Maximum external tightness within the whole temperature and pressure operation range
- Bimetal connections simple, fast soldering without the need of wet cloth or refrigration pliers
- Servo operated mini piston, sturdy and compact solenoid valve
- Universal application for liquid, suction, and hot gas applications
- Reduced power consumption
- Simple and fast mounting of coil - clip-on/off
- Small encapsulated coils with long life time under extreme conditions
- Refrigerants: R22, R134a, R404A, R507, R407C, R410A and future refrigerants
- Large MOPD range - up to 36 bar